Wotofo Recurve Mech Squonk Mod
The Wotofo Recurve Squonk Mod
Mike Vapes has knocked it out of the park with this one. The Recurve Squonk mod is a refined device for the discerning vaper. Featuring curves that are both ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing, the Recurve Squonk mod is capable of taking 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 batteries.
Made from a durable Zinc Alloy and finished off with a tough rubberised coating. Lightweight yet being durable, the Recurve is an unregulated mechanical device with tremendous safety features.
This bridges the gap between mechanical and regulated devices. Power level protection and indication lights are just some of the features that make this a great device. Maximum wattage that can be achieved from the Recurve is a pretty hefty 80W and with the right 21700 batteries that will last all-day
So if you want a squonk that is kind of like a mech mod, yet features all the protection you're accustomed to from a regulated device, then the Recurve is for you.
Features of Wotofo Recurve Mech Squonk Mod:
- Consists of a tactile firing button
- Ergonomic shape with a smooth surface
- Chipsets for ensuring full safety
- Suitable with 4 different batteries
- Powerful 80 W Output
- Massive 8 ml silicone squonk bottle
- Special indicator to show charging and protection status
- A collaboration by Wotofo and Mike Vapes
Wotofo Recurve Mech Squonk Mod Specifications:
- Colour: Red, Black, Blue, Gun Metal, White, Gun Metal
- Dimension: 60.5mm x 27.0mm x 90.0mm
- Tank Capacity: 8 ml
- Compatible Batteries: 21700 / 20700 / 20650 / 18650 (not included)
- Output Voltage: 3.2 V to 4.2 V
- Input: 5V/2A
- Resistance Range: 0.08ohm - 3ohm
- Maximum Output Wattege: 80W
- Connection Threading: 510
- 1 x Recurve Squonk Mod
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 2 x Battery Adapters (18650 / 20650)
- User Manual
Mechanical Mod - Disclaimer Applies - See Below
Wotofo Recurve Mech Squonk Mod is a semi-regulated squonk mod. Only highly experienced people that know about ohms law and battery safety should purchase this vaping device.